Practicing Pediatrics to me is being entrusted by parents and our community to care for our most important future resource – our children. Whether it’s practicing in my office-based setting, or advocating on a community, state, or national level, I have the ability to make a significant contribution to the happiness, health, and well-being of our country’s future.
- Undergrad Education-University of Chicago 1986
- Medical Education-Temple University School of Medicine 1990
- Residency-St Christopher’s Hospital for Children 1993
- Board Certifications-American Board of Pediatrics 1993
- Recertified 2000, 2007
- Affiliations-Bayhealth Hospital in Milford & Numours Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children